• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-it Ralph WDI Pressed Penny Pins

Wreck-it Ralph WDI Pressed Penny Pins

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hi everyone!

I have the WiR Pressed Penny Pins for trade! I am only missing KC from the set, as it is sold. Just looking for anything on my wants and I will also look at your trades too :)

I'm also looking for the Funny Business Rapunzel/Mothers day pin too!

Please PM me with any questions!

Thanks!

Erika

P.S.

I also have this pin for trade too :)
PD102510-front.jpg

Last edited:
Hey! I need Vanellope, Ralph, and The WiR Logo. Let me know if you see something you like and maybe we can hammer something out!

Hey! I need Vanellope, Ralph, and The WiR Logo. Let me know if you see something you like and maybe we can hammer something out!
Hi Alex! I am in need of a few pins on your trades. Let me think about it and I'll get back to you! I also have a 3D Vinylmation you are looking for ;)

Back