• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wreck-It-Wralph DSF PIN RELEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wreck-It-Wralph DSF PIN RELEASE!!

StitchinWonderland

Collector of Pins
Rating - 84.6%
10   2   1
Can someone help me out with this release? Is there a chance that someone can buy me 2 of every pin and I will pay you back? Maybe even give you a little more? Or do you think that if I got there at 4 that I could still get a wristband? I just need help! Please help me!!!

Can someone help me out with this release? Is there a chance that someone can buy me 2 of every pin and I will pay you back? Maybe even give you a little more? Or do you think that if I got there at 4 that I could still get a wristband? I just need help! Please help me!!!

4 on what day? At the last release DSF said they might not even do wristbands for this release

Your only allowed 2 of each pin.

"Maybe even give you a little more?"

Good luck.

Yeah DSF so far hasn't gotten a huge amount of interest.

I think once the movie is viewed publicly that a character or two will be wanted. Right now the selection is not too wide and, myself, don't see a pin that I must have at the moment.

I would like the other game characters. One for example is the PAC man ghost. :)

Yeah DSF so far hasn't gotten a huge amount of interest.

So since the pins are released the day the movie comes out and most people probably won't be able to see it by then, do you think there won't be much interest in it? I'm desperately trying to find someone to get me the Vanellope and the Taffyta pins. The medal and marquee would also be nice, but they aren't necessary. To anyone who might be going, if you can get me mainly the 2 pins I mentioned first, I would gladly pay for them.'

StitchinWonderland, if you somehow manage to get 2 of those pins (Vanellope and Taffya) and I mean 1 of each, not 2 of both, would you be willing to sell me one?

Last edited:
If you want two full sets, and you only are willing to pay 'a little bit more' than retail, you might want to go yourself. I don't mean to sound rude in the least bit but for me personally, it's an 80 mile round trip, hours and hours in line, gas, parking, and if I were to get you the pins, there goes BOTH of my sets so there's absolutely nothing for me, and that 'little bit more' probably wouldn't even cover my gas, parking, or what little I eat while I'm down there. Again, I don't mean to sound harsh at all, but if you're in a position to get the pins yourself, I would highly recommend doing that instead :) Good luck getting the pins! I'm not going down for this one unless I find someone to carpool with, as I can't drive right now. :(

So it sounds like DSF is not doing wristbands? That way I could get there early and get 2 of each? Also Kupo if I do, I would gladly sell you 1 of each for face value and shipping! Sounds like this is going to be a great birthday! I land at 4 on Thursday!

So it sounds like DSF is not doing wristbands? That way I could get there early and get 2 of each? Also Kupo if I do, I would gladly sell you 1 of each for face value and shipping! Sounds like this is going to be a great birthday! I land at 4 on Thursday!

If they don't do wristbands you should be good but you would have to wait overnight on Thursday on the Blvd to get them.

Or you might want to wait and see if they will fall in value on ebay?

This would have originally been my only option but I find this very risky considering generally when DSF pins come out, they don't ever go for lower than face value (if anything they go for around double at best).

And thank you so much StitchinWonderland, I'm crossing my fingers now for you (I was earlier but now I'm stating it lol xP)!

This would have originally been my only option but I find this very risky considering generally when DSF pins come out, they don't ever go for lower than face value (if anything they go for around double at best).

I wouldn't expect it to go lower than face value + tax. But $25 ppd for a pin doesn't seem too bad (that's what some of the Cheshire Cats are going for). And that is not having to stand in a line to get a wristband to stand in a line on the 3rd day.

im still looking for sum birthday magic if anyone can help.. I just want one set to save and never sale or trade. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back