• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WTB Nutcracker and the Four Realms DSSH all pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WTB Nutcracker and the Four Realms DSSH all pins

ladyroselie

Water Talent Fairy
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi!

I'm looking to buy all the Nutcracker pins that were released at DSSH today (or just the main set and I can hunt for the LE 150 later). I am willing to pay over retail for your trouble. If you have them for sale please PM me and include your email address so I can reach you since I will be out of the house most of the day.

And to grease the wheels, I just got married on Halloween. Eloped with my boyfriend on our 10 year anniversary, so this is kind of a wedding gift. If you can help make it even more magical for me I'd really appreciate it! I have been in love with the Nutcracker story forever and I think this is going to be a very special film for me. We're going to see it today at 11, yay!

Thanks for looking :)

31809829458_d34e6f04a9_z.jpg

30741622897_6ca456ae81_n.jpg

Last edited:
Heading out soon for home, and will stop by on my way. I saw on Facebook that as of two hours ago all pins except the surprise were still available (including the marquee).

Any chance you fancy a sundae and a goofy ptd as an after-work treat ;)
Heading out soon for home, and will stop by on my way. I saw on Facebook that as of two hours ago all pins except the surprise were still available (including the marquee).

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back