• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WTG 400 + members and growing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to be a Party Pooper - but there are 404 Active Accounts - at least 31 of these are closed accounts for various reasons!

The member list states 373 members

Well, poop on you for busting our balloon. I'm working hard to get us more new members so hopefully we will hit the 500 mark and go on to thousands of members. Way to go DPF!!!!!

I said it in the beginning that not to get religious but they called it the 700 club because they hoped to have 700 members. I called 1000 right from the start so lets go way passed that!

Way too go guys and im glad were having more charter members logging in an out!.

i just want to say i love all of you on here (not mentioning any names , just all of you!)

i love DPF!!!

Well, poop on you for busting our balloon. I'm working hard to get us more new members so hopefully we will hit the 500 mark and go on to thousands of members. Way to go DPF!!!!!

balloon-burst.jpg

Sorry about that! But agree that we'll hit the 500 mark soon!! Didn't mean to deflate you!!!

Yeppum,we will hit 1000 by new years I think

Let's hope so!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back