• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yay!! Mail Day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay!! Mail Day!!

doodlebug86

Switzerland
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
So today was one of those days. The dog tried to eat the UPS man, people with small crazy children came into work, and to top it all off, something was on the bags of seed made my arm react badly, itching and bumps.

On the upside, when I got home there were 5 little packages waiting on my bed for me (complete with a disapproving look from my mom). So I sat down and opened them all and almost peed myself because it was two grails, 3 PoDMs and a nice little zap from an eBay seller who is also a member here. So I couldn't be happier about that.

So check it out!

NewStuff.jpg

I had no idea the Twitterpated pin was so big! I was super happy to get it, but I didn't think it was so big!!
I was so pleased to get the Sleeping Beauty pin too, especially after being unable to trade for it.

NewPoDM.jpg

Not everyone likes Bambi, but it was a personal favorite growing up. So when this one came up, I about peed myself. For me, it's a PoDM grail. Bambi with the butterfly! The only way it could get better would be if both Flower & Thumper were in the scene too.
I was also super happy to get both the Mulan & Little Mermaid scenes.

Mostly I'm just so happy about today's mail that I just had to tell someone who might be excited too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back