• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

yeah, I'm newbie.. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I'm newbie.. (:

MiraclewFringe13

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi everybody! :wavey:
I am finally getting on the pinform.. me and my boyfriend (JohnnyPins) have been collecting for about.. 2 months now. and it has been a lot of fun. addicting.. but fun! haha. I am looking forward to getting to know some fellow pin collectors.. networking and trading. The few of you I have meet so far.. have been just so sweet. it has really been a blast. Everyone is so friendly, making helpful trades to get me started and cracking up on how excited I am to get the ones I want. :) yeah, I love Thumper and Duffy. I never knew camping out on the floor of the alley behind DSF could be such a great time. And even tho we didn't end up getting the ones we wanted, we did get to celebrate with those of you who did. (; Hope to see you all soon, I know we are planning to camp out for some of the upcoming pin releases and the DSF pin trading event. So, look for us.. I'll be the girl with the fringe.
:wiggle:

Hi! Wow I like your enthusiasm for your new hobby! I've been collecting for quite a few years now but just got in to trading recently. It's taken my addiction to a whole new level!! Love the story of camping outside DSF, that's dedication.
It's not quite the same in the UK, but I'm going to try and make it to Paris soon to feed my need for pins lol.
Welcome to the forum!

Maaan... I saw you guys at the DSF release... I would have liked to meet you both... Oh well welcome aboard... I am sure you know quite a bit about the site through Johnnie so jump right on in...LOL

Welcome aboard the crazy train. Haha no but really your going to love it here. I'm a newbie as well and I can tell how nice the people on here are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back