• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year 1 & 2 PODMS - Bambi, Peter Pan, Lonesome Ghosts, Beauty & the Beast, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year 1 & 2 PODMS - Bambi, Peter Pan, Lonesome Ghosts, Beauty & the Beast, etc.
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
Hey Everyone

I have some Year 1 PODMs and Year 2 PODMs that I am looking to trade for other Year 1 PODMs that I am looking for. I would also be willing to trade other pins from my traders for Year 1 PODMs so please feel free to look at them. I may also be willing to trade multiple pins for your PODMs. I would also trade some of my PODMs for pins on my Wants list.

Listed below are the Year 1 PODMs I have up for trade -

Bambi

Peter Pan

101 Dalmatians

Finding Nemo

Lonesome Ghosts

Fab 3 w/ Phone #1

Fab 3 in Snow #1

Fab 3 in Snow #2

Mickey w/ Ghost

Mickey w/ Exploded Gun

Donald w/ Ghost

Beauty and the Beast

Pluto's Christmas Tree

Below are pictures of scenes I am looking for -

Bambi

OR

OR

Finding Nemo

Lion King

OR

OR

Mulan

OR

OR

Please PM me if interested!!!

Last edited:
Aww Ive got a pin you want but its not a PODM.. if you consider trading the Bambi then let me know as a friend of mine would love it

I'm interested in your Peter Pan POMH with Peter in it. Please take a look at my traders.

Thank you!!

Hi Rachel, I got a pinpics request from you this morning hehe, I won't be getting either of the scenes you want though and would really only be interested in trading it for a bambi podm potentially. The one I would be willing to trade is a scene of baby simba before he is blessed. They haven't arrived at mine door yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.