• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Year-long Grail Acquired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Year-long Grail Acquired

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
350   0   0
I got into PTDs about a year or so ago. Since I learned about them, I've wanted to get all the Lion King ones. I was successful in my search except for Rafiki; he was either being sold for much more than I could afford, or someone who was trading him wasn't interested in my pins, or he just plain wasn't available. Until recently.

11112170_912750698748335_8090751525999664402_n.jpg

Which means I am now officially a Lion King PTD completist.

10689487_912872475402824_2583774312278503436_n.jpg

I actually got this a few weeks back, but hadn't had a chance to post about it here.

Part of the reason I haven't done much trading since I've been back is that I just don't know what I want to focus on now, since I was mainly focused on just this one pin for so long.

Hahaha, it kind of was, too! That's So Raven is my favorite Disney Channel show. I found out about that pin a few weeks back and got it for super cheap on ebay, and it came just a few days after I picked up Rafiki (we did the trade in person since it was a higher-end trade). That's the only That's So Raven pin that they made, so when I got it I became an insta-completionist. :D

Congratulations! I always enjoy seeing a completist complete their collection! Someday I hope to do the same! :) 16 years in and counting. lol

Your collection looks great, congrats on your grail. That Rafiki ptd is one of the best ones!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back