• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Year One PoDM ...Winners Choice ... ends 9/7/13 @ 20:00 DLR time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Year One PoDM ...Winners Choice ... ends 9/7/13 @ 20:00 DLR time.

Alexjr1967

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok ... So going to do yet another auction ... This time around its for winners choice of a Year One PoDM.
I have original cards to go with the pins.

Winner will have choice of one of the following PoDM ...images below.
Only one winner ... No need to announce which pin you are bidding on...

Pin 83709: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's The Jungle Book
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
Pin 85905: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's 101 Dalmatians
Pin 87231: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Lady and the Tramp

Looking to once again receive bids that either contain PTD's or pins from my wants ... But by all means feel free to bid pins not on my wants especially good traders with good trade wants ratio.

I don't like fake or scrapper pins... Auction ends 9/7/13 @ 20:00 DLR Time

if you make any additions to an existing bid please include all the pins in the post...
if you wish to help a member by adding to their bid please contact them via PM to arrange the addition.

From your wants I bid both:
Pin 97744: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Bashful #1
Pin 97700: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Vanellope #2

my bid:
pin97873

Pin 97873: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Penguin #1 from Mary Poppins - GWP

Wow more action than I would have thought so early...thanks for the bids thus far...
As I stated looking for more PTD's ... Extras are always welcomed ... But to see which PTD's I already own check my Owned section of pinpics...

1)katladie81 Bid has 2 PTD's that fill holes in my collection
2)funonabun. Bid has 1 PTD that fills a hole & extras are great
3)psycho pixie. An Extra PTD is good to have

According to the DPF Auction Rules, which may be found here: http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?14805-General-Rules, and I quote specifically from the Rules:

A pin (all pins) put up for auction must be traded to one of the offers made at the specified end date.

Several auctions similar to this one have been ruled against DPF Auction House Rules. Bottom line: ALL four of your PoDM pins MUST be traded away at the end of your auction. Whether you trade them to different people or one person is dealer's choice, but your auction must comply with DPF Auction House Rules.

Well folks it looks as if I'll be getting banned for past and future actions ...

I've run several of these auctions with out issue in which only one pin(PoDM) is being offered up for auction... I've clearly stated only one winner of one PoDM and I'm offering the winner of the auction a choice of scenes so they can select what best fits their collecting the needs...Winner is selected based off bids that best fits my collecting needs...

This auction is not for multiple pins in which I'm giving an option to bid for one pin, a few of the pins, or all the pins. At no point in my auction do the bids differ based off the number of pins a potential bidder chooses to bid on. In this scenario the person auctioning the pins could potentially protect them selves if bids don't reach their likening ... By selecting a winner as to part with as few pins as possible ... In these situations I can understand a need for all pins to be awarded.

At the end of this auction I intended to select a winner in which they will have their choice of one PoDM's pictured in OP.

if the MODS have an issue with this ... It's their house their rules ... And they can levy a punishment as they see fit ...

Leader board

1)katladie81 Bid has 2 PTD's that fill holes in my collection
2) iluvpirates Bid has 1 PTD that fills a hole and cute matching pin
3)funonabun. Bid has 1 PTD that fills a hole & extras are great

My bid to start :3

Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel)

Pin 69110: DLRP - Stitch Europe Invasion Series #10 (Stitch in Denmark)

Pin 23966: DLR - Mickey's All American Pin Trading Festival - (Lilo & Stitch) Surprise Release
Pin 96431: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Captain Hook #1 - GWP

Leader board

1)katladie81 bid contains ptds and that was my hope for bids
2) kittycabot23 really like both pins this is a close 2nd ...
3)iluvpirates

My bid to start :3

Pin 15532: The Search For Imagination Pin Event - Dream (Ariel)

Pin 69110: DLRP - Stitch Europe Invasion Series #10 (Stitch in Denmark)

Forgot your after ptds
ADDING:

Pin 97910: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight -Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum #1 - GWP

Pin 96884: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Beast - GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back