• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Yes, ANOTHER Rapunzel & Maximus Disney Store Europe!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, ANOTHER Rapunzel & Maximus Disney Store Europe!!

DisneyOlivia

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Hey guys!

Today I received my pins and I have one Rapunzel and Maximus pin to trade!
(Here's the link to the pinpics page -
http://www.gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=98462&sid=4652.1381954537.v3&act=tdo)

My wants list is pretty conclusive, though I collect Tink, BatB, Meet the Robinsons, Phantom Manor, DLRP almost anything, and a few star wars / stitch for my little brother, so feel free to offer what you'd like.

If someone can offer me a BatB PODM I will be a very very happy girl :p, but equally so with something from my wants list!

Make me offers, and I'll be sure to take a look.

Have a magical day, everyone!!

Olivia
:wavey:​

Tankgirl thanks for the offer, but I'm really not a rapunzel collector. Good luck finding your pin!
And thankyou Elysandrra :)

To everyone else - I'm having a really tough time deciding as I love so many offers or trader lists when I've been through.
What would everyone think if I put this up for auction ?
Is that allowed after I've made a thread here ?

Tankgirl thanks for the offer, but I'm really not a rapunzel collector. Good luck finding your pin!
And thankyou Elysandrra :)

To everyone else - I'm having a really tough time deciding as I love so many offers or trader lists when I've been through.
What would everyone think if I put this up for auction ?
Is that allowed after I've made a thread here ?

Of course it is allowed. In the trade forum you are not required to trade the pin. In the auction forum you do have to accept one of the bids. I am guessing you would do very well there!!!

Have decided to close this thread, and start an auction. Thankyou for all of the replies everyone, it is much appreciated. Feel free to bid on the auction :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back