• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: You pick PODM auction for a good cause. Scrappers welcomed! Ends Friday 10/19
Got to thinking about it... Rescinding my bid.

I think you were right to do this but I also want the kids to get tons of pins. Kind of in a catch 22 here in my thought processes. Are you still going to donate them?

I think you were right to do this but I also want the kids to get tons of pins. Kind of in a catch 22 here in my thought processes. Are you still going to donate them?

Cassie is still going to be donating them to King Niptune! Cassie and I have both exchanged pms - I meant no offense and she didn't take any offense to my post so we are all good :0)

You guys really are great. Every one of you that has PMed me offering your support and those of you that have bid... it's just great. I might get enough that I can fund the entire Cincinnati Public School's gift boxes lol I just can't thank everybody enough.
If you guys would like to kind of self-govern the leader board that is fine with me... Since it is not subjective the leader is very easy to calculate.

Leader board right now i:
SITS: 61 pins- docfish2u
L&T: 61 pins- Romancing_Train

Moe you are assuming I won't jump in on the other one also. I just wanted to poke you a little.

King Neptune the leaderboard should currently read Goofy_Moe at 61 pins for the log. He upped me by one. Of course we all know that won't stand for long, like right about now. I am upping to 65 pins for the log.

King Neptune the leaderboard should currently read Goofy_Moe at 61 pins for the log. He upped me by one. Of course we all know that won't stand for long, like right about now. I am upping to 65 pins for the log.
Oops... I posted right when he did. Thanks.lol
So leader board is:
SITS: docfish2u 65 pins
L&T: Romancing_Train 61 pins

what a wonderful idea! My cousin works for the inner city kids in Balitmore and I think I might do an auction like this for one of the 2 Mulan PODM pins I just picked up at DTD this past weekend! (LUCKY LUCKY find!)

:banghead:... Why would I throw all those scrappers away... WHY!!!

Kudos to all the wonderful bidders...

But I do have that display of hidden mickey's I used for the guessing contest... How many we're on there... Hmmm...

Well there were at least 86 or more...LOL...

My new bid is 86... And... I will bid that on the Chef this time... Bwahaha...

Leader board is:
Goofy_Moe with 86 pins for the Chef and HauntedMission with 85 pins for the log. I just want to thank everybody that has PMed me and is sending us scrappers or "undesirables" as one person said.lol It means a lot to me. It's great that all of you are doing this.

I'm holding out on my bid until Friday to see what I'm up against. Did you see my first post? I have a very large bag. Muhuhahahaha!

Status
Not open for further replies.