• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: You'd Have to be BRAVE to bid on these Pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: You'd Have to be BRAVE to bid on these Pins!

ohmyitskai

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Up on the auction block today is...

pin90463th200

Pin 90463: DSF - Brave - Triplet Bear Cubs (Happy, Hungry, and Curious) Pin Set

attachment

Pin 90464: DSF - Disney Pixar's Brave Princess Merida Stainglass Pin

and...
pin90465th200

Pin 90465: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Brave

All pins are Mint on Card, I will update with actual pictures of the pins later when it's light out.

Auction Ends: January 2nd, 2013 at 8:00 PM EST

********************************************************************************************

I would prefer bids on all three pins together, though I will accept bids on a single pin, if you're interested!

Most Wanted: Aristocats

Likes: Scrump, Sugar Rush, Cinderella Bubbles Scene, Dinah (Alice), Pins on Wants List

Dislikes: Hidden Mickeys, Haunted Mansion, Nightmare Before Christmas, Vinylmation Pins, Scrappers

Let the bidding begin! :D

Ozzie, whatever you bid isn't showing up? If you could repost it that would be great!
Thanks so much for the bid, though!!!

Sorry I didn't notice the link was broken, for the three bears I bid Pin 85423: DSF - Beloved Tales - Pocahontas

Pictures of my pins -

2z3w2ly.jpg
zu7g2.jpg
2s9y72w.jpg

Keep the bidding coming!! Bid anything, I am a new collector/trader and good traders are a fine bid as well! But if you do happen to have any Aristocats pins, that would be lovely... ;)

Oh, wow, you are all amazing!!

So leaderboard time!!

For All 3
1. Romancing_Train / Aragorn - I cannot decide!! These are such great bids... I love the Aristocats pins, but the Sugar Rush set is also calling me!!
2. SwinginKitten

3 Bears
1. Ozzie1988 - Great pin, I love Pocahontas!

Right now, I'm definitely leaning towards all three, but that could change if people bid on the other pins!!

For All 3
1. Romancing_Train / Aragorn
2. docfish2u - AMAZING bid, those pins are so gorgeous.
3. SwinginKitten
4. rubyslipperedgoddess - Pending whole bid!

3 Bears
1. Ozzie1988 - Great pin, I love Pocahontas!

You are all amazing - these bids are so great! I have no idea how I'm going to choose...

David - if you end up losing, I know sis would be interested in Vanellope :)

I will get my bid in too, as soon as I can figure out what to bid...

For All 3
1. Romancing_Train / docfish2u
2. Aragorn
3. SwinginKitten
4. rubyslipperedgoddess - Pending whole bid!

--

I'd happily work out some kind of co-op since I do already have the other two, I just don't know how to make a fair offer strong enough separately Cx

I would be fine with that, if you find people to co-op with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back