• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your photos of meeting Scoop Sanderson!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your photos of meeting Scoop Sanderson!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I thought it would be really nice to see everyones photos of meeting scoop Sanderson and there own story of meeting him! I've met him twice the first time my cameras battery went so I didn't get a photo the first time but he did give me continuing the traditions pin and signed it for me on the first time of meeting him and the secound time I met him I traded for a tinkerbell lightbulb pin which was an ap pin he also loved my UK pins he is such a lovely person and puts a smile on everyone's faces here's my photos

image1_zps6410e24a.jpg

image1_zps35e1e9a7.jpg

Here's mine :)

scoop012015.jpg

When I went in September for the pin event, I went to MK with the specific intent of finding him, but he wasn't there the day I went.

Then in January of this year, I wasn't even thinking about Scoop and there he was! I got this photo taken, and then he asked me what I was looking for. When I said Figment, he paused and then said something like: "is that it?" We laughed, but I was at a loss for words, hehe! He told me he'd be back out on Main Street around 1pm and he might have something for me.

We met again in the afternoon, but unfortunately he couldn't find anything I needed, or wanted. Also, he was getting mobbed by at least 5 other pin traders! I had a lanyard full of boosters and cheap HMs and felt like I made a bad impression, lol. Anyway, it was still the second best highlight of my trip :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back