• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Your picks for upcoming Movie History pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your picks for upcoming Movie History pins?

sayshelen

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
So far, the announced Movie History pins are:

January: Snow White
February: Bambi
March: Cinderella
April: Alice in Wonderland (pic)
May: The Jungle Book (pic)
[Thanks to heyyouwannatrade for the April/May pics!]

As someone smart pointed out, these are in chronological order so far. I found a list of all Disney animated films in chronological order here. What do you think will be next? If you are collecting this set, what do you hope shows up?

Last edited:
I want Cinderella for sure! That is my favorite Disney Classic and I am going to need this pin badly!!!

Vicki

April is Alice in Wonderland.
May is Jungle Book.

:)

I am excited about them all. I really love this series. I am definitely looking forward to the Alice ones though. I am sure I will want several scenes from that one.

Awesome!! How do you know? That is exciting...

They had them out for preview at the Love is Magical event. :)

Here are some pics I took...

100_9708.jpg

100_9688.jpg

100_9684.jpg

I really hope they do:

Pinocchio
Peter Pan
Sleeping Beauty
The Lion King
Beauty and the Beast
Aladdin
Lilo and Stitch

Interesting, thanks so much for sharing the pics! Well, if they do Alice then Jungle Book, then everything is still in chronological order. Unfortunately, if they continue to abide by that idea, that would mean that the following movies are out:

(before Bambi)
Pinocchio
Fantasia
Dumbo

(before Jungle Book)
Peter Pan
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
101 Dalmatians
The Sword in the Stone

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if this series doesn't continue into 2012 though, just like there were several of POH.

aristocats will probably be the next one if their going in order,that or robin hood,or maybe even rescuers id be excited for any one of those but i hope its robin,or the rescuers.

Love the first Snow White pin, Bambi is on it's way, Cindy is pencilled in! The set is great - to be honest any of the above mentioned films would be great!

Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty. Preferably with scenes from the awakening scene or "Once Upon a Dream" I smile just thinking about it. :)

Aristocats would be cute as well.

I hope they continue the series to include modern classics. That would be awesome. Because I need Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin and such.

I love the Alice one, going to have to pick that up! And i'd love to see Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, and Sleeping Beauty :)

Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty, Sleeping Beauty. Preferably with scenes from the awakening scene or "Once Upon a Dream" I smile just thinking about it. :)

DITTO! If they dont do Sleeping Beauty I will lose all faith in the Disney pin makers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back