• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

YouTube Channel for Pns...Any Interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
YouTube Channel for Pns...Any Interest?

Lizabell10

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Hey everyone
For those who do not know me that well... I have my own YouTube Channel (Lizabella101) I usually do fashion, hauls, reviews etc etc and lately I have not been very into it....BUT I was thinking of creating a second channel specifically for Disney pins and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in seeing pin hauls, first impressions, upcoming pins, or anything you guys would like to see...Let me know if anyone would like me to do this and if so please comment below and let me know...also feel free to put up ideas for the channel...ALL IDEAS ARE WELCOME!
(also even thought I am in Jersey I can still keep up with the best :))

i just watched your Honey B Gold Video... I follow them on instagram and think they have such unique jewelry!! Very sassy!! Cute Vid.

i just watched your Honey B Gold Video... I follow them on instagram and think they have such unique jewelry!! Very sassy!! Cute Vid.
OMGGGGGGG I LOVEEEE LOVE LOVE HONEY B GOLD she inspires me soo much and I would love to work for her sooo bad

So... this is a little off topic but for some odd reason I love watching people rant on youtube. Like I like listening to them yell and scream and get all sassy... its fun :D. Probably because I never yell at people it is like an out of body experience.

So... this is a little off topic but for some odd reason I love watching people rant on youtube. Like I like listening to them yell and scream and get all sassy... its fun :D. Probably because I never yell at people it is like an out of body experience.

I like it too but I hate all the cursing haha I do that sometimes on the daily LOL

I am Italian... and lived in Jersey for the first 18 years of my life, hearing that foul language makes me feel like I am back at my Gammy's house on Christmas Eve/ :D

I always kind of thought that this is what the DPF YouTube channel would become. When it was first launched, there were interviews, event reports, and some other cool pin related stuff. Unfortunately it kind of died. Perhaps you can revive it for us? Just an idea. If you'd rather make your own channel, that works too. It would just be nice to see the DPF YouTube channel used more.

I'm all for more YouTube and pins, whatever you do! Good luck!

I am Italian... and lived in Jersey for the first 18 years of my life, hearing that foul language makes me feel like I am back at my Gammy's house on Christmas Eve/ :D

LOLL I am not italian but I am German and my Pop-Pop used to say "Good God in He-double hockey sticks" in German and I finally figured out when I was older what he meant haha....but ya when I am home I am not necessarly allowed to curse really bad words...only when I am away at school haha

I always kind of thought that this is what the DPF YouTube channel would become. When it was first launched, there were interviews, event reports, and some other cool pin related stuff. Unfortunately it kind of died. Perhaps you can revive it for us? Just an idea. If you'd rather make your own channel, that works too. It would just be nice to see the DPF YouTube channel used more.

I'm all for more YouTube and pins, whatever you do! Good luck!

I would but I don't want to have the pressure to put out videos on a constant because I am a college student and I have times that require me to focus on ALOT of work...I much rather do a second channel! But thank you for the idea :)

if any one would create a picture or logo for the pin channel "Pin Fancy" let me know and feel free to post it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back