• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zagfish!! I will make a sushi roll out of you!!!!

ZAPPED! Zagfish!! I will make a sushi roll out of you!!!!

AgentR

Secret Agent, OWCA
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
This week has been pretty hectic with so much things at work going on, and seeing that Duke Alex abandoned his people added to the fire. I was coming home from work, feeling tired, and I saw an LBE waiting for me at home. I look at it, and I immediately made a loud UGHHHHH!!! It had a familiar address, one half of a certain fishy duo... I hesitantly examined the envelope, tried to listen to hear if there was any ticking noise of some kind, and I carefully opened it. I read the note inside, and it was a Zagfish package that swam all the way into my residency. I uncovered the pin from its plastic bubble wrap of goodness, and my eyes and mouth widened. I did not expect that I would ever obtain a pin as beautiful as the one I saw today. And then it exploded and was thrown a couple of feet into the air. The blast caused the ground to shake. I gained consciousness a few hours later, looked at the rubble around me, and saw that the pin was unarmed. It will take me awhile to recover from it, but once I do, I will be in the mood from a Zagfish Sushi Roll! Or maybe Zagfish Sashimi? Zagfish tacos!

Rapunzel pin! Rapunzel with flowers in her hair! And Pascal! And, and.... Ahhhh!!!!

46d66833-4e26-4b2a-9273-1293c4d43595_zpsaea4dc88.jpg

But seriously, it has been a privilege to be a part of DPF. I seriously got to the DPF website by googling "Agent P UK Pin." Who would have thought that I would have met so many wonderful people, from all walks of life and various locations? I graduated college a couple of years ago (2012!! Woot!), and I have heard stories about how it is so much difficult to make friends and to get to know people once you graduate. I now know that my story will be different than the ones I've heard. I have met some wonderful people on here, and I have made some amazing friendships. I just want to thank all of you. Not only do we share the love for pins, but we share a bond with each other.

To Team Zagfish... Alex, Amy, Bruna, and David. Thank-you. Thank-you so much for everything. I love you all. -BIG HUGS-

Now back to our regularly scheduled battle... once I fully recover, the people will PREVAIL! IT IS GAME TIME!

ash-hat-turn-o.gif

Holy Sashimi, Agent R!!!!!!!! D8 congrats bro!!!!!!

zagfish! Do you know no bounds!!!! This is madness!! Madness!! <3

~Merlin

Maybe it's my renewed love for super smash bros and playing Pokemon trainer, or maybe it was your avatar, but when reading your description of being rendered unconscious by the beauty of your zap, I just pictured squirtle getting a 1 hit k.o. to the face - in short, your description of the moment was awesome XD

Seriously tho, that is a gorgeous zap (and such a beautiful picture!), and so happy for you!! Congrats on you amazing grail addition and props once again go to the unstoppable duo of docfish and zagales!! :hsd:

That pin is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the wonderful zap! BUT.... fermented fish sushi doesn't sound the best to me.... YUCK!

Congratulations on your awesome zap, my brother!! Richly deserved for all you do for many people here on the forums. You've been an amazing friend, and I could not be happier that you were able to get something so nice!! Enjoy your newfound "precious." Haha!!

What do you all think?

Zagfish...
a very rare fish (only two known to exist) that hunts his prey then slays him with a PIN like prick that results in a ZAP of electricity that heightens the beatings of ones heart to the point of overload. A fish, served fermented, considered to be a delicacy in many countries.

Last edited:
Holy Sashimi, Agent R!!!!!!!! D8 congrats bro!!!!!!

zagfish! Do you know no bounds!!!! This is madness!! Madness!! <3

~Merlin

If you have not figured out the answer to that by now I am really worried about you. Of course we know now bounds!!! :lol:

:bowdown:
What do you all think?

Zagfish...
a fish that hunts his prey then slays him with a PIN like prick that results in a ZAP of electricity that heightens the beatings of ones heart to the point of overload. A fish, served fermented, considered to be a delicacy in many countries.

crud, I forgot. Ryan, you have been an amazing friend to many of us!!! You give selflessly and we appreciate you for that. I am very proud to call you a friend!!! I was so happy when I saw your new siggy and one of the pins in my secret stash was on there. It was just a matter of when you received it.

Thank you for being awesome!!! We are very lucky to have you in our family!!!

Maybe it's my renewed love for super smash bros and playing Pokemon trainer, or maybe it was your avatar, but when reading your description of being rendered unconscious by the beauty of your zap, I just pictured squirtle getting a 1 hit k.o. to the face - in short, your description of the moment was awesome XD

Seriously tho, that is a gorgeous zap (and such a beautiful picture!), and so happy for you!! Congrats on you amazing grail addition and props once again go to the unstoppable duo of docfish and zagales!! :hsd:

Haha, thanks! And definitely, Squirtle got knocked out by Rapunzel's Hair Wrap Attack!

That pin is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations on the wonderful zap! BUT.... fermented fish sushi doesn't sound the best to me.... YUCK!

On second thought...yeah... That would not be delicious... LOL!

Do you hear the people sing? Singing the song of traders zapped... :)

Yes... My ears are still ringing from the blasts and all the singing. Haha.

What do you all think?

Zagfish...
a very rare fish (only two known to exist) that hunts his prey then slays him with a PIN like prick that results in a ZAP of electricity that heightens the beatings of ones heart to the point of overload. A fish, served fermented, considered to be a delicacy in many countries.

Nice one! I saw that Zagfish made it officially in the urbandictionary! Woot!!

I really, really want to see this secret stash of yours, David. Ryan, congrats on the beautiful pin.

I can imagine a secret vault behind a picture of Sir David dressed up in armor, wielding a sword and shield (both bejeweled with pins).

Back