• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap ⚡️ by PoohLady5 [emoji199]

ZAPPED! Zap ⚡️ by PoohLady5

watzshakinbacon

B for Belle or B for bacon?
Rating - 100%
164   0   0
This has been a terrible start to the new semester, and I've been feeling really down. When I got my pin mail today, I was excited but surprised to see extra packages!

Crystal (PoohLady5) zapped me a bunch of pins from her niblings' stash! I didn't have enough traders or money in my pin budget to trade/ buy the Disney Times pin. I also thought the stitch pins were super cute.

Thank you, Crystal, for your thoughtfulness and generosity! I def almost cried this morning when I saw them. It's really a blessing to be a part of such a wonderful community!

34757bc243f71204683d6f1b800cae7a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back