• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zap from across the pond!!!!

ZAPPED! Zap from across the pond!!!!

Matty

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hey!!! I got home from a crappy day at work to find a mystery package at my door!

I saw the postage and was confused
969b6011c76b546f2cf18b4ae6c2423d.jpg

The U.K.? What the heck. I opened it to find a amazing note from DoomScarf and the Scrooge pin I tried so hard to obtain.

ad1f0c326900a581834bd146a880f000.jpg

As some of you know I am trying my hardest to start a Scrooge collection because it was one of my fav tv shows as a kid. I officially have it started with this amazing zap! I can't say how happy I am.

THANKD DoomScarf!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad it finally arrived. I was thinking "man, what if someone else zaps him this pin before I do?" XD You're my first zap too, (feelsgoodman) and if it brightens up a crappy day, even better!

That is a cute message, too! Great job, Kennedy (also your writing is super nice.. almost looks like you just stamped it onto the card). Congrats on the zap and starting your Scrooge collection!

Back