• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zap thread Editted to show Merlin it's possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zap thread Editted to show Merlin it's possible

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Just a heads up . You can't post in the zap forum without selecting a prefix , either for sale / wanted / trading / sold complete . None of those seemed appropriate but the option of no prefix won't allow the thread to be posted ,so I've gone with completed for now :)

Let me take a look at this; if there aren't any applicable prefixed in the Zap forum, perhaps we can use this thread to think of some?

or, I can just turn them off. But i think having prefixes would be more in-line with the marketplace :p

Suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back