• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped 5 Times !!!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped 5 Times !!!!!

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
I've said it before but it bears repeating , the traders here on DPF are some of the greatest friends you could ever hope for so without further ado :
1. Star Wars Cuties
Docfish2U and I arranged a multi pin trade and he included not 1 but 4 ! Of this set as zaps , I'm a quarter of the way through this set thanks to the Grailslayer

2. Evil Queen Cast Lanyard pin
With the help of Merlin I arranged to trade with Jprincess , and she included this awesome EQ pin I was missing as a zap . I've got just the place for it on my EQ display , thanks Julie

3. A whopping 3 awesome OE pins
I contacted Sismelis about trading her a Reluctant Dragon pin she wanted but she'd already arranged a trade for it . Then she said she was going to post them to me anyways , Thank you so much Melissa . I especially love the Cheshire Cat with his spinning head :cheshire:

4. My hero :D
In addition to pickups and helping me out in far too many ways to mention Merlin also included this awesome Herc pin , you're MY hero Merlin :D

5. Gerald gets his bucket !!!!!!
I asked Watzshakinbacon for a Gerald Bookmark and a Megara Tsum Tsum which both turned out great

But not only that she included this awesome green bucket for the main man himself

He's finally complete :D

Apologies for the long post but everyone has been so generous , I love DPF

Oh. My. Word. I could never have imagined how epic that bucket would be with Gerald. XD I've been dying for you to get it forever! Hahah!

You're so welcome and so deserving! Thanks for all YOU do for us here! :D

~Merlin

Awww Gerald is so cute! You are so welcome. Wow you had an amazing pin day!!! Congrats. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ROFLLLLLLLLL OMIGAHHH I love Gerald with his bucket! I've been waiting to see how they look together cuz.. I had to guesstimate how big he was (I did get some some help from dimensions from the DS website haha), but still! I hope he can carry many goodies in there :D Thanks again for the trade -- my first DPF crochet trade hehe

@Merlin, thank you for posting those to David! You're the hero DPF needs/deserves :p

Back