• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped again!

ZAPPED! Zapped again!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I've won an auction of Lizzard of the WDI white rabbit pin and she zapped me with a very cute Sleeping Beauty pin.

Another auction from Argentine I've won her Ariel pin and she zapped me with the Ariel Philarmagic pin

Than I received another package from Talesoftobv from a trade and she zapped me with some great pins to!

I will post pics tomorrow but I already wanted to thank you all :) Such great people on here :hug:

Wow, how awesome!! So glad great zaps came your way and can't wait to see the pics if you are able to take any- Congratulations!! :hsd:

Back