• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped Again!

ZAPPED! Zapped Again!

Captain Fartbeard

World Showcase Snacking Champion
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Once again I'm blown away by y'all's generosity and pinthusiasm! After my first wonderful zap I most certainly wasn't expecting another one so soon! Yet @firechief18 surprised me with this wonderful assortment of pins and stickers!

I had no idea how they knew I was after the recruitment poster series since I only posted about it once or twice here, but Syndrome is going to look perfect with my Shere Khan poster! He's wrong, though. When everyone is super awesome... everyone is still super awesome!

I really love the traders as well, pins I'm in desperate need of these days. (Might even keep a couple for myself :3 )

Once again thank you so much!! You're all on fire today

image.png

Once again I'm blown away by y'all's generosity and pinthusiasm! After my first wonderful zap I most certainly wasn't expecting another one so soon! Yet @firechief18 surprised me with this wonderful assortment of pins and stickers!

I had no idea how they knew I was after the recruitment poster series since I only posted about it once or twice here, but Syndrome is going to look perfect with my Shere Khan poster! He's wrong, though. When everyone is super awesome... everyone is still super awesome!

I really love the traders as well, pins I'm in desperate need of these days. (Might even keep a couple for myself :3 )

Once again thank you so much!! You're all on fire today

image.png
Great job @firechief18

Would you mind taking a photo of the pins without the bubble wrap? I am having a hard time seeing them.

Back