• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a tiny blue fairy aka Merryweather!

ZAPPED! Zapped by a tiny blue fairy aka Merryweather!

hopemax

DPF Super Moderator
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
First a big thanks to Selen, for taking pity on me and trading me this guy to help me get closer to completing my set of alphabet pins

But then she also sent this one to help my husband and I on our Animal Kingdom pin quest!

I have one more thing to say, and I know you will be able to understand it, given your current location

感謝偉大的朋友

but for everyone else that's

Thanks for being a great friend (or what it's supposed to be, translation by Bing, in case someone here actually knows Mandarin)

Last edited:
... for taking pity on me and trading me this guy ...

Yeah, pity ... pity it is ... In the words of (the very yummy) Captain Jack Sparrow "keep telling yourself that dahlin' "

And you forget what you gave me in your trade, right ;)

感謝偉大的朋友

but for everyone else that's

Thanks for being a great friend ...

:rofl: The ladies of DPF ... you rock !! I love the sense of humor going around :)

Back