• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AshleyV!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AshleyV!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
7c3ac0f5a8602e982d990aabb7b6b17c.jpg

AshleyV sent me this amazing package with yet another pin for my Ashi shrine - and a funny little Lucifer figure. (I'm not usually crazy about Vinylmation but the expression on this one is priceless! Even my mom fell in love with it.)

What's even more special is that Ashley also donated $20 in Ashi's name to a charity that feeds feral cats... I honestly cannot think of a more fitting gift to honor my little monster.

Thank you so much, Ashley - for one of the most thoughtful gifts ever! =^..^=

cafa1bbc32a8cdabb3f5ecc99406bcd2.jpg

:Hugs:

P.S. This picture came up under my Facebook memories today from a year ago, so I thought I'd share... This is Ashi with her favorite tsum tsum, Owl.

e399f5eba4145007ef258ac543c55d3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back