• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AvatarAng!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AvatarAng!

AshleyV

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I posted about this a little while ago, but I had the pleasure of going on a two-day trip to Disneyland this week. Mark (AvatarAng1) very kindly agreed to meet up with me in Downtown Disney, where he surprised me with a zap of the Box Lunch Snow White pins!

80RVqoA.jpg

I had been on the hunt for a second set and had not been able to find it for sale/trade anywhere, so this was a wonderful surprise. ^_^ We also traded a little bit, and I got to add a couple of pins to my Leia collection and Evil Queen HM bowling pin shadow box (still a work in progress, but I'll post photos whenever it's completed).

Thanks so much, Mark! It was so lovely getting to meet you and hang out with you and your mom. :)

giphy.gif

Back