• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AvatarAng1!

ZAPPED! Zapped by AvatarAng1!

SoraPandora

Figaro Fan
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
OMG you guys!

http://m.gifmania.co.uk/Walt-Disney...ovies/Sword-in-the-Stone/madam-mim1-25061.gif

I got another mystery bubble mailer today.

7ca1049afaf9f5d1e87c06aef6270c83.jpg

This time, it contained TWO pins from AvatarAng1 - and some super fun trading cards! (I am a nut for anything mysterious like trading cards and blind bags.)

Here is a close up of the first pin:
a99675176447cb1056a2c64cadf2ad5d.jpg

As you can see, it's a lovely enamel portrait of me lovin' up on Merlin_Emrys, as I am wont to do.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/86cdfe9d5a894e2233167cbac4415ef3/tumblr_inline_o1hpu8xcwT1r8a94o_500.gif

Haha no but really it's a Valentine's pin featuring my favorite villain of all time and I love it.

And here is the second pin:

67e3f73ed56c6a1d5e04ab285889c483.jpg

I am overwhelmed.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/af/03/06/af0306c925452248962cda5fb2206a6b.gif

I LOVE it SO MUCH. I've never seen this pin in person but it's PERFECT because for some reason Lucifer's coloring on it is very pinkish... and we always said Ashi's fur had a pinkish, rusty hinge in the sunlight. (She was a very odd cat - LOL.)

Ang - Thank you so much for these beautiful gifts! I am actually leaving town tonight with some relatives to visit my Aunt Betty in New Mexico, and I'm putting Lucifer on my vest to come along for the ride. ❤

This is actually my second zap this week (my third in two weeks) and I am floored. When I posted that thread saying goodbye to my Ashi-cat, I was hoping for a bit of support and understanding (which I certainly got) - I WAS NOT EXPECTING OR ASKING FOR ANY GIFTS!

The fact that any of you went out of your way to drop what you were doing and send me something, just to make me feel better because I lost my cat... it's just too much. I don't even know how to express my gratitude - not just for the gifts, but the messages, the emails...

And now I'm crying.

THIS IS YOUR FAULT, you know.

Curses. A pox on you all!

https://ayearindisneymovies.files.wordpress.com/2015/04/madamemim-dragon.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I'm glad you liked your zap! :D

Also, it's very good to know that Mim is your favorite villain...very good indeed. ;D

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Great pin! I love that character Lucifer. At work we used to have a 25 pound cat named Lucifer that boarded often. He was mean and nasty and would chase us and try to bite our ankles! In order to clean his cage I had to lure him out with food, then shoo him back in with a broom! Too bad he moved away. I miss him. He always made us laugh! The character in the movie is so "him" LOL

Great pin! I love that character Lucifer. At work we used to have a 25 pound cat named Lucifer that boarded often. He was mean and nasty and would chase us and try to bite our ankles! In order to clean his cage I had to lure him out with food, then shoo him back in with a broom! Too bad he moved away. I miss him. He always made us laugh! The character in the movie is so "him" LOL

This cat sounds amazing.

Ashi would approve.

Her file at the veterinarian's office was covered in "caution" stickers because she was so violent. They had to knock her out with gas before doing ANYTHING to her (even a simple check up) because she'd try to kill 'em all.

My vet just sent me a sympathy card and her handwritten note referred to Ashi as a "tough-love animal." I loved that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back