• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CCofRR13!

ZAPPED! Zapped by CCofRR13!

Purplemandms

Like the candy!
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
So yesterday evening I found a LBM from a Tink trade with CCofRR13, and she included an extra pin!

e6d76f134ad9d516918635bda5fb17cc.jpg

November is my birth month, and this is probably my favorite series of the birthday month pins! The thought really brightened my day. ❤

Thanks all! Once everything dies down work-wise I'll have to find a way to exact my revenge. :naughty:

Very cute! I'm a November baby, too! haha Luckily, there are quite a few Belle November pins :p
Congrats!

Horray November babies! (And I love Belle too, so it's very convenient to have been born in a month represented by a golden gemstone. :lol:)

Back