• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Dalamara!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Dalamara!!

Zagales14

Duke Alex, Master Zapper
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I got an unexpected zap today -- from Dalamara!

Here's what Becky zapped me with:

Pin 67595: WDW - Character Coins - Mystery Pin Collection - 5 Pin Set (Buzz Lightyear Only)
Pin PD56316: WDW - Character Coins - Mystery Pin Collection - 5 Pin Set (Buzz Lightyear Only)

Becky, I loved the pin very much!! Thank you so much for the wonderful note you sent along with the pin!!

The pin is much bigger than I thought!! I had never seen it in person, and I thought it was like the 2013 circular hidden mickeys... it's more than double the size!!

The only thing -- you need to switch teams!! Hahahahaha!! I won't forget this -- you're on my list!!

Thank you so much!!

Congrats Alex, That is a super nice pin! Awsome Zap Becky!!

Last edited:
Yay!!! You are so very welcome, it was truly my pleasure. I'm SO happy you liked it!!! I seriously get ridiculously excited, when I see that I have something that is on someone else's wants... As an added bonus, +1 for Team Docfish :lol: