• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Darice and David!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Darice and David!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
I receive a package saying that I was chosen as part of the zap-a-palooza. I do not know what I do to deserve such loyalty from the members here but I am grateful for both Darice and David for zapping me a MOST wanted pin off my siggy! I do not know why but I am partial to key pins and ticket pins. One of my main collections is Haunted Mansion so to be zapped a key pin with the hat box ghost is HUGE! I LOVE my new pin and am eternally grateful to you both! This has been a particularly tough year for me as I lost both my Mother in April and my Father this month (Dec. 3rd) It is nice knowing that there are folks out there that care about us during this time of sadness. THANK YOU both again!!

Last edited:
Oooo that's fantastic!! Love this pin! Congrats Darlene! I'm very happy you were zapped!!! YOU are such an awesome person!! :hug: High 5's to David and Darice!! :rock:

I am just the guy who sent it along. I am always amazed at the generosity of our members here and Darice is a great friend to have. She makes our lives much easier and I can never thank her enough.

Darlene and Nena, you two are amazing people to have in our lives. I am always thrilled when we can arrange something nice for you both!!!

We love you both so much!!!

Back