• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by David!!! Thank you!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by David!!! Thank you!!!

jennisney

Princess Collector c:
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I got this beautiful pin in a surprise zap from David this morning:

Thank you so much! It's so beautiful and looks perfect on my belle and beast board!

It really made my day!! Thank you!!! X

Ooooo very pretty!! It looks great! You have a very nice B & B collection going there! Congrats!!!
Way to go again there David! You are awesome!!!

Beautiful Belle pin and it looks lovely with your other pins! David is so amazing!! ^.^ Congratulations on the great new addition! :hsd:

What a great Zap! Congratulations on the beautiful pin! David is such a giving guy, a true blessing to our community!

We have to remember to spread some love to our overseas family. As soon as I got it in my hands and pulled up who had it on their wants list I knew where it was going. I am glad you like it!!!