• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by firechief18!

ZAPPED! Zapped by firechief18!

GreyWyvern

Figment Fan Since '84
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
So, I thought after having @firechief18 for my Secret Santa this past holiday season, and exchanging thanks and good wishes, that things would be "done" between us...

Ladies and Gentlemen, he. was. not. done.

I've actually made a couple trades recently, so I've been expecting some LBEs, but when I opened this one I initially didn't understand it. They were pins I hadn't traded for... was this a mistake... or could it be... a zap!?!?

It turns out, it WAS!!!! A veritable Secret Santa aftershock, lol!

GwuHUZC.jpg

Two great Figment pins from this year's Festival of the Arts that I definitely NEED for my collection! Wow, thank you so much, @firechief18! I could not get over your amazing generosity before, and I still can't now! Thank you, thank you, 1000x thank you!

:fig: :fig: :fig:

Back