• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapped by Krand1276!

Zapped by Krand1276!

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I can't post in the zap section but I wanted to thank Katherine for these two AWESOME zaps! We met up at the Oogie Boogie Bash and she even gave me a great candy bag which I definately used for the 4 pounds of candy!
8f768adaaf3653fa1f9626810afab193.jpg
f4200741629c56740deb8276e6d9672c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I can't post from Tapatalk either. So, I'm piggy-backing on Dawn's post.

I too, was Zapped by our Pin Sorceress.

This wonderful bag to collect my candy last night (fav color too..Purple) .

Plus, I had asked her to keep an eye open for the Zero plush shoulder pal for me. They had sold out last week.

Yours truly went back on Monday (side note: Mondays are once again... Crowded) to purchase one.

"...Gone, all Gone" - and get this (I digress again) one cm told me (and this is a First) they're sold out "Worldwide" haha. Still in SD though.

Anyway, Katherine said she had planned on purchasing one and "Zapping" me with it. Omg...the thought, in and if itself, deeply touched my Heart.

Thank you Katherine. I have a new bag for my future Adult Trick or Treating...or in this Case..."I" Choose Treats.

Gosh, Adult Trick or Treating is FUN!

a3b2040949a3160d274eb97a4d6049b4.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Back