• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Merlin!

Shelterkat

A Very Merry Unbirthday!
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
I bought the Mulan dvd from our wizard recently. Inside the package was this wonderful zap that I have been wanting so much! I saw it at My D Pins but forgot to add it to the park traders I was buying. Then I bid on it on FB but was outbid and I decided to not keep bidding and just get it at My D next trip there, but now don't have to! I loved this show soooo much at AK that I will make it a point to see it twice next time. I have the cd in my car and play it daily. I much prefer this show over any fireworks show. Thank you CJ!!!
8b8fd0a7e7e2b08e944b588561cc167a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It really is a good show. I know some folks dis it, but I think it appeals to us more "mature" Disney fans. And what a nice pin! Congrats!

Back