• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mominator!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Mominator!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I have some of the best friends anyone could ask for! So, no, I am still not done making Zap threads! XD

While Gwen (Mominator) and I were at Club33 she said she had a surprise for me. She reached into her magical Marry Poppins bag (which could arguably contain the universe) and she gave me this!
52bf463111a4d6dc17c9e97abef5b92f.jpg

Ahhh, I love him so much! :D
Anyone who knows me knows that I love pixel art. I don't think Gwen was going for the pixel art look, but it looks exactly like the Simba from the game I used to play! ^_^
adfd016053f4fe188fe8e5cf88bc7f46.gif

Thank you so much Gwen! It was a pleasure to talk to you and Elizabeth, and I'm glad I was able to spend the weekend with you both. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

It is a little bigger than 5x7 because I wanted to matte it and I gave up finding a pre-cut matte at the
last minute

Back