• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rachel! :D

ZAPPED! Zapped by Rachel! :D

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I've been incredibly busy lately and I really haven't had time to look at and post on the forum like I usually do.

So, I was really surprised to find a package from the Netherlands in my mailbox today! XD

f573bbe425e43d9149d282a1e1ab24a1.jpg

5a5bc2fbba39710cdbfd2d588ea974ae.gif

Two amazing DLP pins off my wants list! :D

I honestly thought I would never see the Nala refresh lanyard cast pin, but for Rachel to zap it to has made my week! Pumbaa is much cooler and bigger than the image on Pin Pics as well! :D

Thank you so much Rachel, I really loved the note and post card! ^_^

Congrats on two awesome pins, have you seen or got the other pins in the pumbaa set, they are all pretty neat.

Back