• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Rasputin... AGAIN!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED by Rasputin... AGAIN!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
This has truly been a blessed week for us already and then came Darris!

I recently made a trade with Rasputin in which I was going to get a couple of grails. Well, sometimes things happen and the pins were not available. Darris offered me a wildly lopsided trade, in my favor, instead. Instead of the 5 pins he offered, I chose one of them (which was still over the top as far as I was concerned) for the trade. (The one pin I chose was still a grail just not on my siggy because I never thought I would get it!) Well she is in my hands now and I am thrilled! That was not enough for Darris though... he zapped me a second pin from the list of 5 he had offered me. Darris zapped us with this great pin!

I have wanted to collect this series for a while but just have not started to do it yet! This was a GREAT way to start me off on the hunt! Thank you so much Darris! It was not necessary of you to add it but know that we LOVE it! What a wonderful thing for you to do! :bowdown:

Ah Darlene, you do sooooo much for sooooo many, it's great to hear that you've been zapped! Darris and Angie are fantastic people; their kindness and generosity reach amazing levels!! Oooo ... big hugs all around!! :)

Back