• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by SiuJerkJai!

ZAPPED! Zapped by SiuJerkJai!

thetindog

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A little late in posting this thank you. I really wanted to wait until I was home for once while the sun was still up so the lighting would be better, but it seems like that's not to be.

But yeah, I bought a couple Mulan pins from SiuJerkJai a week or so ago, and when they arrived I found this beauty bundled up with the rest.

You have no idea how much of a stressful day I was having and how much this made me all happy inside (so eloquently phrased, I know) when I finally got home, so thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

What a great zap! For some reason I like the pins that show characters in the teacups! Congratulations!