• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Speedwaystar1 (with Snoffsan)!!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by Speedwaystar1 (with Snoffsan)!!!

DDCakes

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I was totally floored to get this today! It came on such a stressful day, it was really what I needed to remind me of all the kindness and selflessness in the world. Thank you so much! :wiggle::tigger:Random captions included under the pictures below.

I was totally confused when the package arrived. I didn't remember ordering anything that hadn't already been accounted for, I didn't have any trades going, I don't really have too many out of town friends or family, I had no idea what this could be. I opened it to find this, the cutest wrapping paper I have ever seen and a gift tag to or from Maleficent. Seriously, I have never seen wrapping paper with multiple Disney characters like this, I saved the paper!

I opened the mystery package to find Micky. It turns out it was a post card from David letting me know who was behind this!

And under the post card I found a box of goodies!

This is the coolest thing ever, I have already used it for hot and cold drinks, the little horns are so perfect! Sorry for the blurry picture, this was made by Snoffsan. :)

Thank you for such great pins! I didn't have any of these and Maleficent is my absolute favorite!

I loved all of these little goodies! The key chains are so cute and the fruit chew candies are better than any I have ever had! Thank you so much for everything!

Back