• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Zapped by the awesome Psycho Pixie with a super rare pin!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapped by the awesome Psycho Pixie with a super rare pin!!!!!!

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I want to thank Kristine (Psycho Pixie) and Tom (Phoenix) for zapping us in person last night with this great Sheriff of Nottingham pin. As everyone knows I collect UP! and Wall-E but very few know that Alanna is trying to get enough pins to begin to wear her Robin Hood lanyard that Amy (Wyllieam) made for her. Well Kristine called us to a secretive corner last night during the Christmas White Elephant event and zapped us with an LE 50 pin...who does that?!

Alanna was over the moon with this Robin Hood pin, she has now placed in on her permanent lanyard which currently has 5 Robin Hood pins. Thank you so much Psycho Pixie for this wonderful early Christmas treat, you made us very happy with your wonderful kind gesture. You are the best!!!

Pin 79971: DisneyStore.com - Halloween 2010 Villains Mystery Set - Sheriff of Nottingham Only

robinhoodx.jpg

Congrats! I was wondering who was going to get it. And who's going to get that TLM Jumbo for her amazing gift auctioN?!

It wasn't just me. Several people nominated you when I put up the request for idea's as to who gets all those pins from the gift auction winning bid.

Congrats! I was wondering who was going to get it. And who's going to get that TLM Jumbo for her amazing gift auctioN?!

TLM jumbo Ariel with Stitch found a home with Minpintrader. They received it already and posted a great big thank you on the thread about the gift auction. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back