• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the so thoughtful and kind momin.ator!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the so thoughtful and kind momin.ator!

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
We have received so many kind words and thoughts recently, and each and every one has touched our heart in a unique way. Gwen's (momin.ator) zap was no exception to this :)

She had messaged me that she wanted to zap me one of the pins we were trying to replace (sorry for not having the actual pics- we already put away the pins for pin day - oh we are so eager :D):
pin72253

Not only did she find that pin for us though, she even found us some of the Hidden mickey Alice pins from the watch cast lanyard series!

pin44531
pin44534
pin44533

These were very special to get from a fellow collector since my mom purchased all her older cast lanyard pins that we lost at the time of the releases, so being able to get some that felt for sure like the ones we had brought tears to my mom's eyes =')

As if that weren't enough, she sent frozen stickers for us too! I promise I'll share with my nieces ;D

Gwen, thank you so so much from all of us. I feel like a lot of my threads have been kind of scattered and questing so I will be sure to share some fun pin memories as soon as we can get to 'pin day' and really enjoy the pins we have been able to replace as well as the ones we had.

Most importantly, of course we have our family to be thankful for. But memories like these help remind us that new memories are always ever waiting around the corner <3

Thanks so much again!!

Aww, this is so wonderful! :') And that Minnie is absolutely adorable!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back