• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the zap queen!!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the zap queen!!

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I look in the mailbox today and what do I find, not a lbe but a box from the zap queen and pin fairy godmother bjean (Barbara). she sent me a bunch of scrappers to make necklaces and other stuff with. She also included a bunch of zap pins / postcard & bracelets to hand out to the kids. All I can say is incredible...she is absolutely incredible!!!
Barbara, Gwen & Sue have all been so incredible for sending me these scrappers, the kids are going to love these necklaces and keychains!! I can't thank all of you ladies enough, you are all incredible women!
Here is the stuff Barbara sent me:

20150607_173907.jpg

Wow! That is awesome. Barbara is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. You will be busy making fun necklaces for the kids. Congrats!!

Back