• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the ZZP!

ZAPPED! Zapped by the ZZP!

DPF Court Jester
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What is this?!
d8a0011c5be7f4830ad5cf13f9585d09.jpg

82751d59f976fa6b5091b03196299ac0.jpg

In my mail today I found a package without a return address on it (I didn't even know you could do that).

Upon opening the package I found a cute Simba drawing, a GRAIL PIN, and a note with a weird font. After Ann (AddictedtoAlicepins) got zapped I couldn't help but wonder who zapped her, bur now I REALLY want to know so I can thank them properly!

Until then, THANK YOU mystery person(s)! :D

Sidenote: What's up with the sun on the Simba drawing? The same sun was on the outside of the envelope as well. :/

What is this?!
d8a0011c5be7f4830ad5cf13f9585d09.jpg

82751d59f976fa6b5091b03196299ac0.jpg

Sidenote: What's up with the sun on the Simba drawing? The same sun was on the outside of the envelope as well. :/

Tun tun tun...a clue! We'll unveil this mystery person...if it's the last thing we do! Muuuuuaaahhhhahhhhhhaaa

Congrats Mark, that's an awesome pin.

Ohhhhhh yay for you!!!!

I have to double-check my envelope and see if that "symbol" appears anywhere ... It's like the Da Vinci code, but hopefully less sinister, ha ha.

Oh boy...that sun has to be the first clue!!! I'll be doing some research...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, kudos to whomever it is for such a clever, engaging idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hahah! This is like, the best ever. XD Congrats dude! And I'm totally loving this clue thing. My first thought was a piece of candy. Then a pinata (idk...). Then I wanted some candy, so I didn't make it much farther.

~Merlin

Loved the pin and the drawing was wonderful but best of all is that the zap is a MYSTERY! congratulations! Is it out of line to request a drawing of Snow White by any of our artists out there? (doesn't hurt to ask)

Last edited:
Back