• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped out of the blue by a sneaky secret agent!!

ZAPPED! Zapped out of the blue by a sneaky secret agent!!

vickichip7

Active DPF Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Oh my life!!!

So I got home from work today and I'm told I have post. I see a package from the US which has a return address I know well. I'm thinking to myself...I'm not expecting anything from anyone on DPF, let alone the highly sneaky and very wonderful AgentR!!!

Not many people know but I have had had a rough, tough, downright horrid week and to see a lovely zap has just been amazing. I got a great note from Ry and some other gifts. It was a heavy package and the customs label said it had a book in it... :dunno:

Well here's what was inside.... The program from the D23 Expo!! How thoughtful I'm going to enjoy reading through all of that. Plus 3 Chip n Dale pins, 2 of which are year marked 2013; the year our friendship through this wonderful forum began. Plus one other pin off of my Wants List

Here is everything that Ryan sent me:

Here are my Chip n Dale's on my pin board:

So AgentR, I would say your sneaky zapping mission was well accomplished! Ry, thank you so much for such thoughtful zaps and the lovely note. You're a great person and I'm glad to know you. These zaps couldn't have come at a better time. Words can't say how nice the suprise was
Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :rock:

:hug:

This super sneaky little agent is soooo glad you received it!!! I was getting nervous to send a zap package across the sea without you knowing, but I was hopeful! Now you have it!!!

Hopefully that book inspires you to visit Cali and D23 and the states in general! Haha. By the way, that Chip n' Dale board is soooo cool!!! Great collection!

I have been planning to send you a zap for awhile now, and I recently thought that it was time to send it to you! What great timing! I am so glad that I could cheer you up! You have cheered me up numerous times with your awesomeness, and I am truly grateful to have a friendship with you.