• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped! Thank you Zagales14!

ZAPPED! Zapped! Thank you Zagales14!

YoSoyAhPuch

hello
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I went to take at the mail today (which I hadn't done in days!) and under all the junk mail was a small envelope. I thought to myself, " I'm not expecting anything in the mail. Lets see what it is."

And BAM.

32698A9F-BE30-437E-A1AF-5A01D5C16714_zpsz6nx38yh.jpg

Thank you very much for the zap! Its a great pin that I don't have and that I am excited to place with my other Haunted Mansion pins. The frame design is really cool, and Constance looks great!

Thank you very much for the zap. I am very lucky to be part of a pin community with great folks like you.

And yes, Alex's are awesome!!

- Alex

Great pin! Congratulations! I keep telling myself that I am going to collect that set but so far the only one I have gotten is the Rapunzel. You would think I would have that one by now but nope... been concentrating on Snow White, Up, Ursula and Mallie as a dragon lately for some reason.

Back