• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED twice in one day! Thank you DiscusMike!

ZAPPED! ZAPPED twice in one day! Thank you DiscusMike!

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
DiscusMike had posted in the trades section that he was looking for the Marc Davis Pirate pins. I love those pins and had 7 of them but have slowly been getting rid of my pirate collection so I decided to respond. To make a long story short I thought he was very fair in his offering and he also inquired about a pirate bag I had loved from first site bought it but never used it. Since we have been slowly downsizing our collection to pay bills I did not see where I would ever actually use the bag anymore so I traded it to him as well. When his pins arrived today it was like Christmas there was so much to go through. Then I saw it... I didn't remember trading for this pin. I checked the list and nope... it was not there! Mike had chosen to ZAP me this pin...

Mike this was so unexpected! Thank you! We have felt overwhelmingly blessed by DPF members this past few days We try to stay pretty low key in our zapping and do much of it anonymously. Most of the time no one ever finds out that it was us. We do not expect zaps to find their way to our house because of it. When someone takes the time to single us out it truly makes us feel special. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts Mike. It was a well timed Zapped as we had a couple of pitfalls last week. This week is looking to be a blessed one. Thank you for your part in that!

:hug::hug: Know that it will be paid forward as one of the pins you traded us was for a zap for someone else!

Some of us do know what you do behind the scenes. :lol: Which is why I always love it when you are zapped. I just wish you would quit yelling at me when I do it. :sad:

Some of us do know what you do behind the scenes. :lol: Which is why I always love it when you are zapped. I just wish you would quit yelling at me when I do it. :sad:

I did not yell... LOL!:crazy: I just asserted myself strongly... LOL! :cool: You know why I didn't want you to zap us. You explained yourself and I accept your explanation... for now :poke:... LOL! Besides, not zapping us just gives you more to zap others with... so there! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are wonderful, kind and generous beyond belief ... AND THAT'S THE TRUTH! :p You can try to hide but your actions speak great volumes!! :wavey: I wish you all the joy and happiness your heart can hold!! :) *bjr

Back