• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

zapped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zapped!

nursek8

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I just got a very unexpected zap of this pin Pin 89473: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Jessica Rabbit From kyubee!!! ehcoharmony gave it to me today! Thank you so much! I love it! its up on my pintrader delight board allready! again thank you for an awesome zap!

That's such a lovely pin! I made a trade for a friend for that pin and sadly there was a piece of enamel missing so I need to track another one down for him. Way to go on your zap! An unexpected gift always feels so special.

That is awesome. Way to go zapper.

I don't collect many jessica rabbit pins (I collect Roger more) but that was such a nice one (and imho one of the better looking pin trader delight pins) I had to keep it for my collection.

Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back