• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

ZAPPED! Zapped!

ohmyitskai

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have to say, I probably have not met people anywhere else who are as kind and generous as all of you.

Around last week, I was bidding on an auction for the Character Hats Set, which I really wanted because they are adorable for wearing and would make awesome traders in the parks. So, I bid a few pins, and was ecstatic that I won!!

I pack up my pins, everything is ready to go, but I end up leaving school late and the post office is closed, so I send a message apologizing for the lateness of the pins.

And she responds, telling me not to send my pins at all, to accept them as a ZAP.

WHAT!? That's 16 pins!!!

So, I just wanted everyone to know how amazing and kind bryanag135 is!

Thank you again so much!!

pin89365

Last edited:
Back