• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Zapping on Vacation! You're doing it wrong, Snoffan!!

ZAPPED! Zapping on Vacation! You're doing it wrong, Snoffan!!

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Last week I got to run into the lovely @Snoffan and family on their little vacation to WDW! I handed off some pins I had stashed away for her, and got to see the unadulterated joy her daughter had when she saw one of them. XD it was most excellent!

But, not wishing to be outdone, Snoffan pulls out a wee present for me!

de45352a284db8d5c73c44a6f36f8b34.jpg

Look at this Genie! :D I'm so excited to finally have it! It's one of those I can never seem to nail down in a trade. XD but now it's mine and I had the perfect little empty spot in my Genie case for it! :D

Thank you so much, Snoffan! I think you missed the point about vacation, where YOU enjoy stuff and gifts and wallowing in self-care. But, I mean, I'm not going to correct you. XD

Thanks again! :D

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Back