• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 10 pin grab bags on card guaranteed to retail over $100!$40 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 10 pin grab bags on card guaranteed to retail over $100!$40 shipped

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
ONLY 3 LEFT!

I have some pins for sale in a grab bag style. All on card and guaranteed to retail over $100, no duplicates per 10 pin bag. I am posting the color coding here so everyone can see what the pins cost. Your cost will be $40 shipped per 10 pin group. Thank you in advance for your time.

Disney Store and older pins= will be given the green pin value for the purpose of meeting the $100 retail value
Movie release pins= will be given the value of a green pin for the purposes of meeting the $100 retail value
Green= $6.95 getting more,
Silver/Red= $8.95
Blue= $10.95
Yellow= $12.95
Pink= $14.95

Also considering doing some 5 pin LE grab bags for the same $40 shipped

Please shoot me a message if interested as I can not promise I will check this daily. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi All, nice to be here. I have 4 lots spoken for . I can do about 6 or 7 more max for now. Tinawap, please send me a PM if you want a 10 pin lot. If you are out of the United States I may have to add a little to the shipping but I will only add what it will cost me over $5 per lot. If you want more than one then I will add more to the shipping we are willing to pay on our end. I can also guarantee that all the pins will be different no matter how many lots you purchase as I have very few duplicates.

Last edited:
6 lots left. I didn't have many $6.95 pins so the remainder of the sets are pins that retailed for $8.95 and up!

I really want at least one set - however my engine light came on 2 days ago, so until they tell me I'm not paying major $$ I'll be back to buy if there are any left.

Last 3 spoken for. I do have enough that if someone really needed a bag I can make 1 or 2 more but I literally have less than 30 pins left. I will try to get more ASAP for everyone here!

Getting more pins in. Will have some movie release pins and older Disney Store pins in this group. I am considering doing a few Limited edition grab bags of 5 for the same $40 shipped if anyone is interested let me know.

Last edited:
closed this thread due to lack of inventory. Will open a new thread offering the 10 pin grab bag and a 5 pin LE grab bag in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back