• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

10th anniversary tribute collection scrappers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10th anniversary tribute collection scrappers?

Tbird

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
My wife got me a bunch of pins for Christmas and she got me a bunch of the 10th anniversary pins. All of them were on the original cards except for the flubber and the wet paint ones. Those two pins came from the same seller and I think they are scrappers. The flubber pin looks like it's stained and the wet paint just looks horrible. When I look at the wet paint pin through my loop the metal is very rough especially in the gold trim. The gold trim around the words wet paint is also pealing off. I think they are scrappers but i haven't seen any scrapper reports of these pins, has anyone else seen any?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back